Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Operation New Year, New Me

Like many others, I'm hoping to take advantage of the new year by making changes in my life. I don't want to call them resolutions because I'm never very good at keeping them. I want to make changes that I can implement slowly and hopefully turn them into habits that become part of who I am. The two main areas I want to work on are physical health (eating better, exercising more, etc) and cutting back on the clutter/messes in my life.  Right now my goals are to exercise 5 days a week in some form or another, even if its just going for a walk. The point is to MOVE for at least 45 minutes on those days.

When it comes to cutting back on the clutter/messes my plan is to tackle different areas each month. For January its my closet and dresser. I spent my last day of 2013 cleaning out my closet and drawers and getting everything organized giving me a fresh start and no excuses as I began 2014. Each month I'll focus on a different area of the house while staying on top of the previous areas as well. I'm excited to see what changes I can make this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment